She, Her, Hers
Admin
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
All of the teams
Brekka
She, Her, Hers - MST - Offline

Living in Fast Forward

Ryan Reese is a name known to many around Angel Grove High School. His mother is the school's vice principal and his father is the head coach of the football team. Not to mention, Ryan's position on the football as well as the air of entitlement he carries around with him make him a pretty hard person to ignore if you so happen to live in Angel Grove. It's likely that almost everyone in the town has heard his name...and if they haven't, they must be living under a rock.

Friends

Being fairly well-known around school, Ryan has plenty of friends and acquaintances. He most closely associates himself with his teammates and others that fall into the clique of being 'popular' He tends to be pretty friendly towards those that are friendly to him and has no problems striking up conversation with people.. Despite knowing a lot of people, however, there are few that Ryan is actually close to. He's afraid of disappointing his parents and being considered a failure so he puts up these walls around himself to keep his weaknesses and insecurities from showing. Few people have ever seen the side of Ryan that isn't arrogant and witty and most people. Only once in awhile do people catch a glimpse of the Ryan that is hidden under that 'cool kid' facade.

Enemies

Everyone has enemies and Ryan is no exception. Some people hate him because of the arrogant attitude he carries himself with and the mere fact that he just runs around like he owns the place and can do whatever he wants. He likes things to go his way and he certainly isn't afraid to argue with someone who disagrees with him. Still, he has never been the type to bully others and mostly just treats people the same way they treat him.

Lovers

Ryan plays on the field of love almost as well as he plays on the football field. He's broken many hearts and stolen many girlfriends over his high school years. He's definitely a player and a shameless flirt. While he isn't opposed to being in relationships, none of the girls he has been with have ever managed to capture his attention for more than a month or two tops. He will sleep with and flirt with just about any woman and he particularly enjoys it when they make it a challenge. He hasn't ever found himself attracted to men, but he certainly isn't afraid to flirt with another guy who comes onto just because he's a naturally flirtatious person. It would take a pretty special woman for Ryan to actually fall in love and want to be with that one person, but anything is possible...right?

RYAN REESE GREEN RANGER
Text here. Bold Italic.

H1

H2

H3

FIRST LAST SHORT DESCRIPTION
Text here. Bold Italic.

H1

H2

H3

Text here. Bold Italic.

H1

H2

H3

Text here. Bold Italic.

H1

H2

H3

PM
^
ryan reese
 Posted: May 30 2017, 04:35 PM
ryan reese
He, Him, His
Green Ranger
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
Mighty Morphin
Brekka

CODE

[dohtml]
<style type="text/css">
#pt_reply {width:300px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#fff; border-bottom:5px solid #000000}
.pt_header {padding:30px; font:12px 'montserrat'; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:700; color:#fff; background-color:#a1071e}
.pt_tt  {font:10px 'karla'; font-weight:400; line-height:12px; margin:30px; text-align:justify; padding-right:10px; border-right:1px solid #d0cfc9;}
</style>
<div id="pt_reply">
<div class="pt_header">NAME & NAME</div>

<div class="pt_tt">
Text here.
</div>
</div>

[/dohtml]

PM
^
alice carvalho
 Posted: May 30 2017, 06:42 PM
alice carvalho
She, Her, Hers
Blue Ranger
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
Mighty Morphin'
Cait
She, Her, Hers - Eastern - Offline

Alice & Ryan
Mentioned it in the cbox but wanted to put it down for posterity. Essentially she was his friend's girl. There was some nasty break up where Alice was falsely accused of cheating and rumors got way out of hand. Ryan is probably a dick to Alice now out of brolidarity and perpetuates the rumors and since he's the town's golden boy other kids follow suit. It'll open things up for some serious guilt and awkward and angst down the line which will be great! I'm the meantime, one of the only girls he doesn't flirt with, or does so sardonically?
PM
^
azalea dawson
 Posted: Jul 2 2017, 04:31 PM
azalea dawson
- - N/A

Analeis & Ryan
Ryan seems like the type of guy Analeis would avoid like the plague if only because of all the relationship related rumors that float about him. She would not actively avoid him and make herself obvious of course - social suicide? she will pass - , but she would not go up to him and ask for football lessons. A little birdie (pterodactyl?) has been going around saying that Ryan landed himself in summer school though this year though, so perhaps this is how he and Analeis are first forced to interact? My first idea is that Ryan has been forced to do a research project on the different minerals that are found in the local quarry as a means of "enriching his knowledge of his hometown" and Analeis was offered up as his guide of sorts. She has (limited) access to the quarry given that her father works for the company currently mining the area, so it would seem reasonable to have a fellow student show him around the (safe) area. If that seems like a little much, they could always meet at the library while Analeis is working there on one of her rotating shifts. It is just as important to research a project as it is to experience it after all, so let me know what you think!
^
ryan reese
 Posted: Jul 3 2017, 12:41 PM
ryan reese
He, Him, His
Green Ranger
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
Mighty Morphin
Brekka

AZALEA & RYAN

Ooooh yes, I really like that idea actually. It'll be good for Ryan to have to actually do some research and I think it could be very entertaining for Azalea to have to help him. He'd probably try to talk her into just doing it all for him or something like that. Plus, just any random excuse to be around the quarry could be exciting because of what lies hidden there. I definitely see Ryan trying to get her to take him into the restricted areas. 'Come on, it looks so exciting over there! Live a little!' Basically i'm sure this will end with him getting them into trouble of some sort. But it's fine. Let's definitely roll with this idea because I am diggin' it!

PM
^
azalea dawson
 Posted: Jul 5 2017, 01:55 PM
azalea dawson
- - N/A

Analeis & Ryan
Awesome! I'm sure Analeis will do her best to keep him from dragging her into goodness only knows what sort of shenanigans in a restricted area... but it seems like they may be off on an adventure! Let's just hope nobody dies or stumbles across Goldar while they are there. Would you like to start or should I?
^
ryan reese
 Posted: Jul 12 2017, 04:23 PM
ryan reese
He, Him, His
Green Ranger
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
Mighty Morphin
Brekka

RYAN & AZALEA

Well...I am leaving tomorrow morning to go out of town for work for a week. So I am either going to have tons of spare time for posting when I am not out working and am just in the hotel...or I'll be busy the whole time and not be around. Could go either way. Anyway, how about whichever one of us that has time to start it up first starts it? if you can get around to it before I do, awesome. Otherwise i will start something as soon as I get the chance!

PM
^
eben saito
 Posted: Jul 17 2017, 07:20 PM
eben saito
- - N/A

EBEN & RYAN
So Eben will definitely be one of those people that dislikes him for his arrogant attitude (even though he has one himself but more reason for friction) but especially for his air of entitlement. I'd imagine if these two ran into each other in the hall, there would be some glares. These two coming from opposite ends of the spectrum and Eben thinking that the golden boy should be taken down. Maybe it came down to them going after the same girl at a party and it ending in fight. Add/Sub?
^
ryan reese
 Posted: Jul 20 2017, 12:22 AM
ryan reese
He, Him, His
Green Ranger
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
Mighty Morphin
Brekka

RYAN & EBEN
It'd be fun to give Ryan an enemy/rival/whatever you want to call it of sorts. Obviously he has people who aren't big fans of him or don't worship the ground he walks on but he doesn't often run into anyone who straight up dislikes him like that. It could be very entertaining, especially when Ryan gets his hands on the green power coin. Eben would have to really push his buttons to get Ryan to fight him though...and, honestly, he'd probably have to be the one to start the fight. Ryan generally is smart enough to avoid starting physical confrontations of that considering he doesn't want to get himself in trouble and screw up his football dreams. I don't think there are many girls Ryan would get into fights over aside from Mickayla, but if these two hot-heads are really going to clash I'm sure there's a slew of scenarios that could pop up to cause a fight.

PM
^
eben saito
 Posted: Jul 26 2017, 11:44 PM
eben saito
- - N/A

EBEN & RYAN
There will always be that one person haha. I'd honestly like to say that it was a drunken night that Eben had at a party. Say that someone said Ryan was talking about his upbringing which pushed my little ranger into a rage that made him punch Ryan. That or we could see what Mickayla thinks of being in a love triangle for a bit. I see them as the two opposite ends of the social spectrum.

^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by josh dun of shine, cc, wecode, and ctw. cfs by black @ code
mini profile by Vanessa of SHINE and CAUTION

Forum Roleplay Shadowplay Topsites RPG Initiative Topsites